An average woman brings 15 to 25 % of chance in conceiving a baby each cycle. In this concern about 85% of fertile couples get conceived successful within the first year of having regular unprotected sex. However, for some couples it is a bit different as they face challenges in conceiving and this can be the cause of infertility. Well, infertility is mainly the inability to become pregnant and that too after having more than one year of regular and unprotected sexual intercourse.
It is estimated that just over 10% of women find problem in conceiving and this can be due to several reasons. It is studied that one third of cases lies on the problem with the woman’s reproductive system and another third lies with the man’s reproductive system. The remaining lies with both partners or is not known. Though the problem seems to be very complicated after getting treated effectively 30-40% couples can gain success from it. If anyone finds the same sort of problem of not getting pregnant after 2 years of unprotected sexual intercourse, they can come to Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour.
Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour is the Founder & Director of SCI Healthcare. SCI IVF is a state of the art fertility centre that is located in Kailash Colony, New Delhi. Dr. Gour is renowned MBBS, MD – Obstetrics &Gynecology, DNB – Medical Genetics, Gynecologist, Obstetrician, and Infertility Specialist. She has completed her graduation and has also hold special training in Gynaecology and Obstetrics from Mumbai. She is excellent in her services and has also worked and trained in IVF for four years in the United Kingdom at Hammersmith Hospital, London and the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Shivani is a dedicated profession who has to helped couples by providing comprehensive fertility services to both female and male patients. In addition to quality & affordable infertility treatment, she also conducts regular Training & Workshops regarding different subject matters to educate the people. It is over the last 14 years; Shivani Sachdev Gour has helped thousands of couples in meeting their dreams by giving parenthood. The happy couples have appreciated her work and have also thanked her by adding many positive reviews, which you can study at Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour positive Reviews.
She has a team of professionals who are skilled in this entire genre especially in IVF treatment. Dr. Gour performs all the patient scans and embryo transfers and she tend to deliver the best services to the customers. She never outsources any vital work to less experienced doctors and thus it is Dr. Shivani Sachdev Reviews that makes it loud, which you can study to know why she is acknowledged.
Dr. Gour is now the owner of SCI IVF Hospital embryology team where she treats people who are facing the problem of infertility. SCI IVF is one of the best IVF centers across India, where you can enjoy a higher than normal positive pregnancy results. It is Dr. Shivani Gour Gour services and reviews in terms of infertility that the miscarriage rate is lower and as a result national and international people come here for the treatment. This IVF center has the required brand equipped and also has the latest medical equipment that can make the work easier. Just visit the center and book an appointment to meet Dr. Gour to have consultation on infertility problem that you are facing. Read SCI IVF Hospital Reviews
During pregnancy, a woman can experience different hormonal and physiological changes. She can experience sudden increase in estrogen and progesterone. When a woman becomes pregnant, she can find major physical and emotional changes, which will affect everything starting from breasts to your mood.
- Increase in Breast Size: During pregnancy, you can experience an increase in breast size and that is in preparation for breastfeeding. You can notice that the breasts are getting tender and swollen and this is what you find the first indication that you are pregnant. Breast enlargement can be experienced at any point during pregnancy.
- Your Hair Becomes Thicker: Hormonal changes during pregnancy are obvious and this is where you can experience lush and full hair that becomes stronger. This is because during pregnancy, it is studied that the growing phase of hair gets prolonged and even gets prevented from falling out at their regular rate. This results a thick mane of hair.
- You Feel Flattened Feet: During pregnancy, you can find that you are not being able to squeeze your feet into your favorite shoes and this is because your feet become flattened. At this time, you find loosen up ligaments around your pelvis and this is because of the preparation of your body for childbirth. It also affects other ligaments in the body and that includes your feet, which gets spread out a bit. Study says that people often go up a half or full shoe size when they are pregnant.
- Change in Mood: During pregnancy, you can find tour mood to be like a cliché. This is perfectly normal to experience as you might be experiencing some hormone-fueled mood swings when you’re pregnant.
- Brown Patches in Skin: You can experience hyper pigmentation on your face and body and this skin darkening is a common thing in pregnancy. During this phrase, a lot of women can find line an Ingra, which is a kind of dark line across the belly. It is also very common to get me lasma, which is a kind of pigmented rash across the cheeks. It is mainly known as the mask of pregnancy.
There might be many other things that you might experience during pregnancy, but the above mentioned points are the one that you would find during the hormonal changes when pregnant. So, there is nothing to worry if you experience any of these because it is very common and you have your physician with you. Just visit and get proper advice as what to do and what not to.
Watch our experts Dr Shivani Gour videos on YouTube; also you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook for finding latest update about it.
Do you know that if after using the most effective birth control methods you can find that there is always a chance of getting pregnant? It just needs one sperm to fertilize the egg and to make you pregnant. In order to find whether you are pregnant or not, you can just take over-the-counter (OTC) pregnancy test kit. There are OTC pregnancy tests that can typically test your urine and check the hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). Such hormone gets only released only when a fertilized egg gets attaches outside the uterus.
When to Test you are pregnant?
Missing a period can be the first sign that you are pregnant. You should always track your menstrual date, because if you don’t track it, you might find it hard to determine whether or not you’re late. Normally, every woman has a 28-day menstrual cycle and there might be few reasons that you might find experience 2 to 3 days late and that’s normal.
If you experience cramps and that is possible only in the time of implantation. In the time of early pregnancy, you might feel this discomfort and if you really find it, it is time that you go for some pregnancy test. The next thing that you would be sure to test you are pregnant is when your breasts hurt. During pregnancy your body produces more and more estrogen and progesterone and these hormones start following your body and starts supporting the baby’s growth. In this time, your breasts might feel tender and appear bigger and this is due to the increased of blood flow.
Along with menstrual cramps and sore breasts, if you find yourself to be in an early pregnancy you can also experience few problems like nausea, food aversions, exhaustion and frequent urination. Passing of days, these symptoms would get stronger, so you should pay attention to your body. If you experience any unusual physical symptoms, you should directly visit a doctor for pregnancy test.
One who is sexually active woman, she can experience their reproductive every year and she can have chances of pregnancy every month. She can get pregnant even after using protection. One can experience different signals that your body would express and you should study your body thoroughly so that you can promptly take a pregnancy test. Beside this, in order to count the best results, you should take the test instantly after you think you’ve missed your period. Testing early in time would help you ensure that you get proper care for yourself and you can even care for your baby.
If you face any of the above mentioned signs, Or if you felt something wrong with your body you should have a proper consultation of Doctor.
During pregnancy, it is very important that you maintain, because during this period your body needs proper nutrients, vitamins and minerals. A diet that lacks sufficient nutrients can negatively affect the development of baby. Besides, you should also maintain a healthy eating habits as this will help ensure the health of you and your baby. Thus, there are few highly nutritious foods that you should eat when you’re pregnant and these are mentioned below:
- Dairy products: While you are pregnant it is very important that you consume extra protein and calcium as this will meet the needs of the growing fetus. Dairy products maintain contain high quality protein that includes casein and whey and are also the best dietary source as this provides high amounts of phosphorus, various B-vitamins, magnesium and zinc. You can also take Yogurt, which is particularly beneficial for a pregnant woman.
- Legumes: The next food that you should eat includes lentils, peas, beans, chickpeas, soybeans and peanuts. Legumes are mainly plant-based sources of fiber, protein, iron, folate and calcium, which play a vital role for the body during pregnancy. Folate is a B-vitamin (B9), which is very significant for the health of the mother and fetus.
- Sweet potatoes: Sweet potatoes are another thing that you should eat when you are pregnant. Sweet potatoes are very rich in beta-carotene, which is essential for growth of cells and tissues. It is very prominent for a healthy fetal development. In this concern, a pregnant woman is generally aske to increase the intake of vitamin A intake by 10–40%. Sweet potatoes contain fiber and that helps in increasing fullness, reduces blood sugar spikes and even helps in improving digestive health.
- Salmon: When you are pregnant, you should also omega 3 fatty acid and salmon is a kid of fish that is very rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon is seafood and is rich in vitamin D that can help build the brain and eyes of the fetus. Though omega-3 fatty acid is important but you should take twice a week as this can increase the blood levels of EPA and DHA.
- Eggs: You should also eat eggs when you are pregnant because eggs are very health and they also contain a little bit of nutrient that you would need. A large egg contains 77 calories and it is also rich in protein and fat, besides it also contains vitamins, choline and minerals. Research said that low choline intake during pregnancy might increase the risk of neural tube defects. This can possibly lead to decreased of brain function.
Consume these products as a must food as these are healthy and can help you during pregnancy for the growth of the fetus.