There are several biological steps that are required to conceive a child. The process starts with when female releases an egg that gets fertilized by a sperm released by the male. The fusion gets attached itself to the uterus and it grows into a fetus and finally in nine months infant is born. Though every couple experiences this phase, but there are people who miss this because of the problem called infertility.
Infertility is a condition where a couple finds unable to conceive a child even after having several unprotected sexual contact with the partner. There may be different problems that include physical or psychological, which causes infertility. The problems might be on both of the partners, but the issue might be of male as well.
What is Male Infertility?
If the problem lies with the male partner, it is termed male infertility and it has been stated that more than 7% male experiences this problems. Fertility in males is mainly evaluated by checking sperm count, sperm motility and even the sperm morphology. These abnormalities would result in male infertility. You might also find that there is nothing wrong with the sperm, but even due to the blockages in the sperm ducts you might face the problem of infertility. Beside this, there are different factors that might cause male infertility and these are mentioned below:
- Varicoceles or enlarged veins
- Infection in male internal organ
- Inflammation with sperm production
- Damage to sperm ducts causing problem in sperm transportation
- If the testicles get twisted causing swelling and blockage
- Erectile Dysfunction as the male experiences the inability to maintain erection
- Premature Ejaculation an erection problem where the male finds problem to sustainorgan for more than thirty seconds
- Delayed Ejaculation, where ejaculation doesn’t happen at all during sexual intercourse
- Retrograde Ejaculation where the semen passes back into the bladder instead of coming out through the penis during orgasm
- Ejaculatory Incompetence is can be a problem where the male can’t ejaculate during coitus
- Hormonal imbalance as this can lead to low levels of sperm production
- Oligospermia is when the male experiences low sperm count to get partner pregnant.
- Asthenospermia is a problem of poor sperm quality that can cause inability to conceive.
- Teraospermia is mainly the abnormal sperm shape which can cause fertility issues.
- Undescended testicle is another problem that can cause sperm production problems.
- If you are exposes to radiation it can diminish sperm count and can result to infertility
- Lifestyle problems that include drug abuse, drinking, smoking, and even addictions can cause sperm problem
- Stress and obesity can be another factor that can cause infertility.
So, these are the factors that can cause infertility and if you are facing with the same consequences, it is better that you seek infertility treatment. Consult with the infertility specialists and find out the solution that can overcome with this problem.