Diet for acne free skin: A balanced diet is the solution to control acne breakouts. Here are 10 foods that will help you get rid of it.
Are you facing acne trouble? A balanced diet along with a healthy lifestyle can help you cure it, say experts. Preeti Seth, Cosmetologist, Pachouli Wellness Clinic, Delhi, and Prabhu Mishra, senior cosmetologist, SCI International Hospital, Delhi, tell you about the best foods to keep acne at bay:
- Brown rice: Brown rice is a rich source of vitamin B, protein, magnesium, and several antioxidants. For acne, vitamin B acts as our skin’s stress fighter, which will help regulate hormones levels and prevent the likelihood of breakouts.
- Fennel: If you are looking for a natural skin cleanser, eat fennel. This licorice-tasting root vegetable can improve digestion, reduce swelling and flush out excess fluids and toxins from your skin.
- Garlic: Garlic is another superfood that helps fight inflammation. Garlic is full of a naturally occurring chemical called allicin, which kills off harmful bacteria and viruses that your body might be fighting, so it’s proven to be good for reducing inflammation in acne.
- Alfalfa sprouts: It looks like grass, but these sprouts are packed with valuable, skin-clearing nutrients. Alfalfa sprouts contain live enzymes which fight inflammation.
- Broccoli: It is the perfect skin-clearing food. Broccoli contains vitamins A, B complex, C, E, and K. These antioxidants fight radical damage and make your skin glow.
- Fish: Known to be a good source of omega-3 and 6-fatty acids, fish is excellent for acne-prone skin. These acids reduce inflammation in the skin. Sardine and salmon are also good for skin.
- Nuts: Deficiencies in minerals, such as zinc and selenium, have been linked to acne. Most nuts contain selenium, vitamin E, copper, magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium and iron, which are essential for healthy skin.
- Green tea: Many studies show that green tea helps fight acne. Drink more green tea throughout the day, and try applying cool tea bags or a cloth dipped in cool green tea to acne-prone areas of your face for 10-15 minutes.
- Red grapes: The fruit and seed contain powerful natural chemicals and antioxidants that have been shown to treat inflammatory skin conditions, such as psoriasis and eczema. On top of this, grapes can also help to control the side effects of allergic reactions on skin.
- Foods rich in vitamin A and carotenoids: Carotenoids are used in anti-inflammatory drugs for treatment for acne. Rich sources of carotenoids include carrot juice, carrots, spinach, kale, cantaloupe, vegetable soup, mangoes, papaya, instant fortified oatmeal, frozen peas and tomato juice. Fresh and canned peaches and red bell peppers provide modest amounts of carotenoid.
Content Source– https://www.hindustantimes.com/fitness/acne-free-diet-10-foods-to-help-you-get-rid-of-the-skin-condition/story-vyWHO2GFCoWtt2YWU9AVNJ.html
IVF is the process which works on the older women too. There are many women who keep trying to conceive through medicines and other treatment and still get no results. At the end they turn to IVF and in this course they reach their age of 40 or above. Though IVF has high chances of success but as you grow older things might not be the same. The egg production reduces and so is the quality. There might not be enough active eggs which could be fused or fertilized. So there are a lot of hurdles which could come their way and thereby bringing down the chances to quite an extent.
In case of the older women they might have to try several attempts of IVF as the first one may not be successful. Preparing their body for the process may take time and so the very first try would fail or there may be some other problems. That is why you need to understand that you will have to spend money on 2-3 cycles of IVF to get the right results. The results too vary as some women may show good results while some may not. Therefore patience is the key as you cannot compare the results. Every case is unique and so is the treatment or the IVF process.
Keeping in touch with your doctor and following their advice is all that you can do. There are many infertility specialists around but Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour is surely a renowned name to consider. It has been around 19 years of her career in dealing with infertile cases and has rendered complete assistance to such people. So you too can look forward to a good start of the process and assured results. If you want to know about the past results of the couples, do check out the Dr Shivani Gour Reviews on the official website and other sources. It will help you to take the right decision.
IVF for older women
Most people feel that IVF is successful only for the age group 30 to 40 years but this is not so. Even after the age of 40 there are women who have tried this treatment and have successfully delivered a baby. It is just a matter of the right assistance and process that the results are high. When all the infertility solutions fail, IVF gives you a big hope to conceive. If things are right you can easily make the most out of the process and embrace motherhood. There are lot of couples who have lost the hope of having a baby but in that case too IVF has worked. So you can say that it is a wonder treatment and must be tried once no matter how old you are.
The correct way of carrying out the IVF process can definitely show the best possible results you are waiting for. So why not grab this chance and get in touch with the best infertility specialist who can guide you properly and begin the process for you.
Click to know also – Is Age a Big Factor for the IVF Treatment?
Dearest Dr. Shivani,
We cannot thank you enough.
You have made our dreams come true, and given us a beautiful baby Boy.
We will always be grateful to you, your team and everyone that has brought us to parenthood. Please accept our deepest gratitude and know that we will always remember you and that you will always be a part of our family.
Thank you so much!!
Lots of love
Angie + Scott + Baby Erik
Dear Dr Shivani,
It’s impossible to put into words our gratitude to you and your team. You have helped us to feel whole again and you will be in our hearts forever.
Thank you so much for helping to bring our precious angels for us i.e. Cian and Clava.
Much love to thanks
Lisa and Michael
Dear Dr. Shivani,
We are very thankful to you and your team at SCI IVF Centre for the wonderful gift of pregnancy which you have given us. After a very long time of trying to conceive, I finally become pregnant because of your efforts and wonderful treatment. Your team has given us the best gift of life.
Thank you so much Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour!!
Wish you all the
Success & Best Wishes,
Amit & Parul
Happy Patients come to express gratitude.
SCI IVF Centre Noida