During pregnancy, a woman can experience different hormonal and physiological changes. She can experience sudden increase in estrogen and progesterone. When a woman becomes pregnant, she can find major physical and emotional changes, which will affect everything starting from breasts to your mood.
- Increase in Breast Size: During pregnancy, you can experience an increase in breast size and that is in preparation for breastfeeding. You can notice that the breasts are getting tender and swollen and this is what you find the first indication that you are pregnant. Breast enlargement can be experienced at any point during pregnancy.
- Your Hair Becomes Thicker: Hormonal changes during pregnancy are obvious and this is where you can experience lush and full hair that becomes stronger. This is because during pregnancy, it is studied that the growing phase of hair gets prolonged and even gets prevented from falling out at their regular rate. This results a thick mane of hair.
- You Feel Flattened Feet: During pregnancy, you can find that you are not being able to squeeze your feet into your favorite shoes and this is because your feet become flattened. At this time, you find loosen up ligaments around your pelvis and this is because of the preparation of your body for childbirth. It also affects other ligaments in the body and that includes your feet, which gets spread out a bit. Study says that people often go up a half or full shoe size when they are pregnant.
- Change in Mood: During pregnancy, you can find tour mood to be like a cliché. This is perfectly normal to experience as you might be experiencing some hormone-fueled mood swings when you’re pregnant.
- Brown Patches in Skin: You can experience hyper pigmentation on your face and body and this skin darkening is a common thing in pregnancy. During this phrase, a lot of women can find line an Ingra, which is a kind of dark line across the belly. It is also very common to get me lasma, which is a kind of pigmented rash across the cheeks. It is mainly known as the mask of pregnancy.
There might be many other things that you might experience during pregnancy, but the above mentioned points are the one that you would find during the hormonal changes when pregnant. So, there is nothing to worry if you experience any of these because it is very common and you have your physician with you. Just visit and get proper advice as what to do and what not to.