Infertility has become quite common nowadays with many couples facing the problem in becoming parents. There is not one reason of infertility but several depending upon the patient’s individual health. Sometimes the fallopian tubes get blocked due to which one is unable to conceive or there are genetic disorders too which cause similar issues. There are cases where women suffer from PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) which too leads to infertility. So the reasons can vary from one couple to the other and that is why initial diagnosis is most important.
Many times it is seen that couples delay in taking the decision due to which they have to face many complications in the treatment. Once you feel that things are not working, the next step is to contact the IVF hospital and seek advice from their doctor. They will carry out complete diagnosis and understand the cause of the infertility. Based on that they will suggest the best possible treatment which will work for you.
IVF treatment – the only solution for infertility
If you are finding it tricky to conceive then the best infertility treatment for you is IVF. This is the process wherein the eggs are allowed to fuse with the sperms in a certain environment and once cell division begins, the embryo is transplanted into the women’s uterus for further growth. It is definitely an effective solution with high success rate. Consulting a good gynaecologist like Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour will definitely help as she specializes in this area and has been able to fulfil the dreams of many couples who wish to become parents.
But before the treatment begins, there are lots of things you need to understand.
- The treatment is complicated as well as risky therefore you need to make up your mind and have a positive approach towards the infertility treatment.
- It is a good idea to get in touch with the doctor and get all your questions answered by them. You can ask about the process, related risks, cost factor and other issues that you are worried about.
- The surety of the treatment is not guaranteed but still the specialist makes sure every treatment is done in the right way and is effective too.
- Do choose a reputed and trusted IVF hospital whose services are excellent and have a complete team of experts including surgeons, embryologist, urologist, gynaecologist and other related people. The clinic must be equipped with all the modern facilities for a seamless experience.
- Rely on your doctor and do as advised by them. Follow what they are saying and go for regular check-ups as suggested by them. This will show better results that you have been expecting.
So it is all about your state of mind and how you take the treatment. Stay stress free, be positive and have confidence in your doctor as they will do the best. If you are in and around Delhi then Dr Shivani Gour is the name you can bend upon. She is an infertility expert and offers brilliant assistance to the couples looking to become parents. Read about – The Countless IVF Benefits You Can Enjoy